Why should you choose a refill?
- You will get the same efficacious formula and the same amount of product as in the original 50 ml jar. The 50 ml refills are available for all Nordic Hydra [Lähde] day creams and the night cream.
- You will reduce the amount of plastic. Nordic Hydra [Lähde] moisturizer refills come in a package that is made using 72% less plastic than the usual LUMENE jars. LUMENE has long been developing a more sustainable jar. The new, more easily recyclable jar was introduced in 2021. It is made with 45% less plastic. Now, for the first time, the Nordic Hydra [Lähde] moisturizers are available in refillable jars. Opting for a refill is a better choice that helps further reduce the use of plastic.
- It is easy to use! Removing the inner part of the jar and replacing it with a new one is effortless: close the lid, turn it open just a little and by holding the lid pull the pod and the jar apart. Wipe the lid with a dry paper towel to make sure it is clean. Insert the new refill into the jar and remove the foil lid. The cream is ready for use!
- Everything is recyclable. The refills for the Nordic Hydra [Lähde] moisturizers have been manufactured with PP plastic which is fully recyclable in plastic recycling. The aluminum foil can be recycled as metal. The refillable moisturizer jar and its lid are made from plastic and can be recycled as plastic. The thin gasket can be removed, for example by using a fork, before recycling it. The FSC certified cardboard package is recycled in cardboard recycling.
- You are a forerunner. Refills are not yet mainstream in the world of cosmetics even though the availability of refills in different makeup and skincare ranges is slowly increasing. LUMENE is a forerunner in its field and is now making refills available for the Nordic Hydra [Lähde] skincare collection.